Fun and cute Instagram Puzzle Photoshop template | Intuition theme
➜ What you need: Photoshop on your computer. All you need to do is replace images with your photos or artwork and type your own text wherever you’d like.
To work with theses templates, basic knowledge of Photoshop is required. The templates can’t be edited properly with another editing software as the file formats are PSD. If you don’t have photoshop, you can start your free trial of Photoshop CC here.
➜ This kit contains: 1 Photoshop file with the puzzle feed template for 15 Instagram posts. Resolution 3000 × 5004 px, 72dpi, RGB color mode.
The 15 posts and all the elements are layered and fully editable.
- Playfair Display: [Click here to download Playfair Display font from Google Fonts.]
➜ How to use our templates:
- Install required font (link above);
- Download the file to computer (PC or laptop);
- I suggest creating a copy of the file the first time you open it, and renaming it ORIGINAL, or something to remind you not to modify it. So that you always have that one saved. After you’ve done that, edit the extra file as you please;
- Export your design as JPEG or PNG and crop each individual post in the square size.
- To send the design to your phone you can use Dropbox, Google Drive or other applications like that.
➜ Terms and conditions - Please read all the information below before placing an order:
- This is a digital product, so I can’t offer any refunds if you change your mind after the purchase.
- In case you haven’t received the purchase confirmation email with your download link, please check your “Promotion” tab, and the spam and bin folders.
- If you have any questions, the best ways to reach me are via messages sent through the website contact form or to my email ([email protected]). Instagram DMs with questions about products might not be answered.
- The purchase of this product grants you the non-exclusive rights to use the elements included on the folder in your personal and/or commercial projects, digital or print, for unlimited time. The elements can't be resold or distributed, individually or collectively in their original form or edited.