Hi guys, good morning! How are you all doing today?
A good way to change your blog and Instagram pictures a bit a give them a unique look is to simulate the polaroid effect. I don’t mean just adding the white border, but the real thing. This is an excellent strategy for when we’ve already posted too many photos of an event, or a trip, and it starts to be too much. Influencers and celebrities do this all the time ☺✨
At the end of this post i’ll upload 5 png polaroid files with clear background that i’ve made especially for the blog! I’ll also teach you how to insert your photo inside the frame for a super realistic result. Spoiler: It’s very easy 🧚🏽♀️💖
(Q. “Lu, are you obsessed with Kendall Jenner?” A. “No, just think she’s cute and has amazing pics, and they’re everywhere” 🤷🏽♀️)
So, for those who do not like to learn with video tutorials, here are the steps:
- Open the polaroid image in Photoshop
- Import the photo you want to insert inside the frame
- Position the photo layer down the frame layer
- Adjust the photo to the size and angle to fit it perfectly
- If you’d like, edit the photo to match the background of the polaroid frame
- You can also take advantage of the polaroid frame and write something.
- Then just save it as jpeg or png file.
Ready to give it a try? 😇
Png Polaroid frame mockups
Hope you like it! Since you’re here, take a look at this post with 5 precious tips for the perfect selfie. And please appreciate these amazing instagram feed ideas to inspire yours! Holographic / Analog 💖